Monday, January 4, 2010

Watch out, Jim Davis

My mom got WCK some "window markers", which are exactly what they sound like. They're markers that draw on windows. I can't see outside anymore.

Thanks, Mom.

Anyway. Today, WCK drew a doodle on the window. It looked like a man holding something and standing next to a small animal. WCK explained that she'd drawn a Garfield cartoon. Every morning, I have to find Garfield in the newspaper and read it to WCK, and she always laughs uproariously, even when Garfield makes no sense, which is always.

WCK explained her comic strip: "Jon has a cup of coffee," she said, "and Garfield says, 'There's no coffee in my cup!' HA HA HA HA HA!"

Frankly, that was much funnier than the average Garfield strip. I think she has a real future as a cartoonist.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment