Friday, January 22, 2010

Never need a reason, never need a rhyme

Tonight, WCK watched Mary Poppins for the first time. This was one of the first movies I ever saw in the movie theater, and it's still one of my favorite movies of all time. WCK absolutely loved it, especially the "Spoonful of Sugar" part where the toys put themselves away. She did run from the room during the chimney sweep dance, claiming it was "scary". For some reason, she can't bear to watch people get mud/dirt/fake soot on them. I refused to fast-forward because, dang it, the chimney sweep dance is the best part of the entire movie. Am I right?

After I put WCK to bed, I kept hearing loud crashes from upstairs. I discovered she was "playing Mary Poppins" by jumping off her bed with an umbrella. At least it made an impression.

Remember the part where Dick Van Dyke plays the cranky old guy who runs the bank? WCK said, "Wow, he's really old. I think he's 35."

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment