Monday, August 4, 2008

The Spa treatment

At the Doctors again, the UT SouthWestern Spa. driving was murder drove to dallas w/ the AC off but my return trip will be wind aided (w/ AC) it should be cool today though only 105 compared to the 111 that my truck thermometer registered yesterday.


The oncology doctors gave me the all clear today based on my CT scans (with contrast) and my chest X-Rays. My lungs are all clear still (Note to transplant centers that denied taking on my case MY LUNGS ARE STILL CLEAR EDIT YOUR WHITE PAPERS I still carry a chip on my shoulder. My next CT will be in three months and the cancer side will have to battle with the transplant side regarding the use of contrast.

The transplant doctors were pleased with my progress my spirometry was off by 0.003 percent maybe it is because they took so much blood 8 tubes today out of my hand (my hands have less scar tissue than my arms)

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment