Monday, August 25, 2008

I need fat!

I frightened myself tonight. After emerging from the shower, I caught a glimpse of my naked body in the mirror. I wasn't prepared for what I saw - a skeleton with skin.

Yes, I continue to lose weight, in spite of my attempts to consume at least 2,500 calories a day.

I have at least two ideas to put on pounds fast:

Go back to college: Is it true what they say about the "freshman fifteen"? I went from 115 to 135 in my first two months at a small Southern college. Biscuits and gravy. Grits and gravy. Gravy with gravy. Fried gravy. And lots of butter on homemade rolls fresh from the oven. I couldn't get enough.

Eat, Pray, Love: Author Elizabeth Gilbert gained 23 pounds while eating her way through Italy. I can't think of a lovelier way to fatten up.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment