Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You may be right! I may be crazy!

I found out that Season One of Dave's World comes out on DVD today. Does anyone except me remember this show? It was a sitcom that aired from 1993 to 1997, and it was based on Dave Barry's life and columns. Harry Anderson of Night Court fame starred as Dave. Here he is with the real Dave:



If you're new to my blog: Dave Barry has been my hero since I was about 12 years old. I base my life upon his teachings.

It was a very cute show, but I remember being disappointed that it was merely cute and not pee-your-pants funny like Dave's actual columns. I think I was the only person in America who actually watched it -- besides my family members and the few college friends I could trick into watching it. I have it in my Netflix queue, but I almost feel like I should buy my own copy, since I'm the only person in America who might consider buying it.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment