Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summertime

Don't worry; I haven't forgotten about the New Kids! I am still keeping my solemn vigil until the Nov. 11 NKOTB concert by posting a video on the 11th of each month. This month, vacation got in the way, so I am nearly a week late. I promise this video will be well worth it.

This is their newest video, "Summertime." Now, at first glance it may appear to be nothing but three solid minutes of wrinkly, 40-something-year-old married men climbing all over 18-year-old bikini models. If you visit YouTube, however, you can find a three-part series about the making of this video. Donnie explains that it has a very detailed, serious plot. They're simply enduring the bikini models for the sake of art. Also, they worked very hard on this video. Jon tells us that on one of the days of the video shoot, they had to get up as early as EIGHT A.M. to dance with these bikini models.

Gosh, I hate to see them suffering like this.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment