Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still can't do the mask

I still can't wear the sleep mask, I might try again in a few days, right now I have to figure out if I am coming down with something as my throat fills scratchy (I will have to go to my stash of antibiotics). Lately I have been coughing up a little bit more crude than usual I have to go to the lab and produce a nasal wash specimen so we can find out what is going on with the throat and stuff I am coughing up.

You know I am just going to have to wear my mask MORE even though kids say the darnedest things and ADULTS say the DUMBEST things.

The more push-up I do the bigger my chest gets, which under normal circumstances would be a good thing but with all the scar tissue and the masses on both chest it speaks to body image conscious problems. I have figured out a way to surpass my goals of 15 miles per week and 500 push-ups I just walk a mile and a half 3 times per week at lunch and do 100 push-ups each day I walk at lunch and my goal will be easily reached along with the night time work outs.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment