Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holiday road

We are about to load up the Family Truckster ...



... and head out on a road trip to northern Minnesota. This will be the first time in years that I've set foot in the state of Minnesota without getting poked with needles by medical professionals. It will be a welcome change. Our cabin is supposed to have high-speed Internet (Jay was in charge of picking the cabin, and he said Internet access was a requirement), so I might be able to post vacation updates on location.

In other news, I got my report from Dr. H at the Mayo Clinic. The summary of my last visit starts out like this: "Mrs. (my last name) is doing really quite well." If you have to get a report about your cancer, the words "doing really quite well" from a Mayo Clinic myeloma expert are good things to see. Thanks, Dr. H!

I suppose I should be doing something practical, such as doing laundry or packing up the Truckster. Instead I am blogging. As usual.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment