Saturday, May 3, 2008

The moms are gonna have their way ... to-niiiiight!

Because I didn't have enough to put up with this week, after all of the doctor appointments, rising cancer levels, and MRIs ...

This morning, someone posted an Evil comment on my blog in response to our moms' group disbanding. (Yes. Because of a stay-at-home moms' group, people. I'm not making this up.) It was posted anonymously, of course, but I subscribe to a service that tracks all traffic to my blog. Nothing is ever 100 percent anonymous on my end. I left the comment up most of the day today; I couldn't decide if I should delete it or not. On the one hand, I wanted everyone to see all of the negativity that stemmed from being a part of -- and attempting to disband from -- our international group.

On the other hand, this is my cancer blog, for crying out loud! There is no room for negative vibes here.

I ended up deleting it, and I also had to delete the post from the person who jumped to my defense, because I worried a war was starting. Thanks, though, Allyson!

Seriously. I'm going to spend the rest of my life fighting with an incurable, fatal disease. I don't have the energy to fight with a person over something so insignificant.

Well, unless it's a West Side Story-style gang fight with lots of jazzy music, high kicks, and snapping. Then it would probably be really fun.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment