Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My tongue works fine

My tongue ain't sick, or at least no bi0psy will be taken. My tongue has a legion the the side of it so I went to an oral surgeon to get it checked out. I am relieved to know that it is just a bruise / tongue callus from rubbing up against a rough crown I have on my molar I think number 19 if my poor memory serves me correctly.

I am still bruised from the softball game as I did have one error and had a ball hit me in the wrist.

It is a week before the lung cancer advocacy summit in Chicago and I hope I am not getting sick.

I took an O2 (Oxygen) meter home to monitor my oxygen levels over night and discovered that my O2 during the night hovers in the 80% range while I am trying to sleep 97% of the time, so this means more test, a sleep study, and possible oxygen for me while I sleep.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment