Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sugar, sugar

I swear that most of the time we try to make sure WCK eats a healthy diet. We really do. Today, though, was like the Perfect Storm, and she ended up eating her weight in sugar. This morning, Jay took her out to Caribou Coffee (or as WCK calls it, "Daddy Coffee". I agree that they might as well name it after him since his coffee habits are pretty much putting all of the employees' kids through college). She had a doughnut at Daddy Coffee. I guess I should have realized she had sweets at Daddy Coffee, but I didn't think about it much when I took her to a birthday party in the afternoon, and she had ice cream, cake, and a juice box.

I didn't really give the details of the party food to Jay, who then took her out to a Daddy-Daughter Dance at a local community center. There, she had more cupcakes and, Jay estimates, about four or five glasses of lemonade.

By 9 p.m. tonight, she thought she was a hummingbird.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment