Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Predictions

WCK has told me the following things about her future:

1. When she grows up, she is going to be an astronaut, a scientist who figures out the real reason the dinosaurs died out, and a construction worker.

2. She is going to have 18 little girls and move to Antarctica. When I told her Antarctica was really cold, she told me she'd buy all of the little girls hats and mittens from Target. When I told her there were no Targets in Antarctica, she seemed pretty devastated. Who knows? There could be Targets all over Antarctica in another 30 years. Super Targets, even.

3. When she is 45, she is going to learn to whistle. I suppose this will be after she raises her 18 children and retires from being an astronaut/scientist/construction worker and has some free time.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment