Sunday, February 15, 2009

And it has a picture of a train!

We tried to think of something exciting we could go out and do as a family on Valentine's Day, but we couldn't think of anything. We are not very exciting people. We decided to just hang around the house instead, and we ended up having a really nice time. We baked cookies, made homemade pizza, and exchanged Valentine's gifts.

After dinner, we watched Space Buddies. This is a direct-to-DVD Disney movie featuring talking dogs who go into outer space. The biggest star in the movie was the guy who played Dauber on Coach back in the '90s. And when I say "talking dogs", I don't mean talking cartoon dogs; I mean real dogs who move their lips in a very creepy way. The main reason the dogs moved their lips, it seemed, was to make jokes about what happens when one eats too many bean burritos. (And one of the dogs was always eating bean burritos). I don't think any fart jokes were left on the cutting-room floor. Naturally, WCK can't stop talking about Space Buddies. Jay bought her a copy of it, so I'm sure we'll be watching it again and again. I can't wait!

Anyway, one of the best parts of Valentine's Day was this awesome candy-filled heart I got from Jay. It almost makes up for the fact that I'll be living with Space Buddies for the rest of my life:


No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment