Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nibbles

While we were driving to the grocery store yesterday, WCK announced, "I want to nibble the sky!" She told me the clouds would taste like vanilla. Mmm ... clouds.

As long as we're on the topic of nibbling, I thought I'd post a photo of the previously mentioned rainbow pancakes that my sister made. See how decadent?



You'll notice that I put a few pieces of fruit on the plate in an attempt to make myself look like a Decent Mother. Then I could say, "Well, yes, I allowed my child to eat a breakfast of pancakes, whipped cream, candy sprinkles, and sausage, but the breakfast also included healthy fruit. See how healthy?" Of course, she did not touch the fruit.

While we were at my sister's, we also made Batman brownies:




I know all of this food is very wrong. I have witnesses who will testify that I only had a teeny, teeny sliver of Batman brownies because I was on dex. At least the sky is low in calories and sugar, as far as I know.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment