Monday, February 11, 2008

Visit with the TCEQ

Got to visit with the TCEQ family today, and talk openly about Lung Cancer and Organ donation. I hope that I was a little entertaining. I also took the opportunity to thank them for the support they have been and continue to be to my wife and the entire family. I was also there to help Jan as she prepares to run her first Ultra marathon (2/23/08 The Cowtown) she is raising money to donate to the family, while using my story / my family’s story as motivation. I hope our story helps to cover the long tough race ahead of her.

In closing Jan will be fine the first ultra is always the toughest (like I have run one, maybe in the future once I can feel my feet)

Good Luck Jan and the rest of the Fort Worth Runners Club members
http://www.fwrunners.org/

Thanks again TCEQ for allowing to ramble on with some good information and some information that was TMI

This is also Day1 of living like a bachelor since my wife is out of town on business, the girls and I have made it so far, their hair still looks good, they have had healthy meals today, all is peaceful so far.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment