Thursday, June 18, 2009

Spa Day

Turn off the cell phone and the laptop.

Curl up with a favorite book.


Enjoy a complimentary room service lunch served in bed.



Indulge in a never-ending supply of warm blankets.

Shut out the world.


I have been looking forward to spending the day at the spa at the Montage in Laguna Beach ever since I toured the lavish resort in November.

I still haven't made it there, but I did get to experience the next best thing: I spent most of yesterday at Hotel Hope for my quarterly fix of Rituxan.

Hotel Hope doesn't have much of a view, but it does offer at least one thing that the Montage doesn't. After the nurse pushed Benadryl through my veins, I settled in for a deep, three-hour sleep.

Shut out the world indeed.


No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment