Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Money Pit

On Friday night, we started to notice a weird smell in our upstairs hallway. Saturday afternoon, Jay went up to the attic to check it out. He found four bird carcasses up there.

The worst part of this story is that the bird carcasses are not the worst part of this story.

I was in the kitchen and heard a horrible crash. I ran upstairs and saw that there was pink insulation all over the floor of our office. There was also a hole in the the ceiling of our office. Jay's leg was sticking out of the ceiling hole.

Yes, he had been reaching for a bird carcass and slipped, and accidentally stomped right though the ceiling. Fortunately, Jay was unhurt, and my parents just happened to be on their way to Kansas City, so my dad was able to help patch up the hole pretty easily.

I guess it could always be worse:

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment