Friday, April 10, 2009

Shopping

What the heck, I can't just sit back and recover. I am shoe shopping for a pair of Easter shoes for Ravyn. Could I not have been told about the need for Easter shoes earlier so I didn't have to work so hard swimming up stream against the mall traffic, I can't move the crowd like I used to I am not such an imposing figure like I once was BEFORE... BTW I had no luck finding the shoes one mall down and 12 stores under my belt.

As I am a respiratory patient I can't garden or manicure my yard anymore, my wife is now taking an interest in the yard (landscaping) and planting flowers. She is taking over my domain and I can't find an appropriate N95 mask to keep my lungs free of the fungus and bacteria that lye within the dirt.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment