Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby, I'll be your boyfriend

It's finally happened: I am over a week late with my monthly NKOTB video. This was pointed out to me by the other die-hard NKOTB fans who read this blog. (Actually, there is just one other NKOTB fan who reads this blog, but she did point it out to me, which means that 100 percent of NKOTB fans who read this blog are in an uproar!) How could I have let this happen? I must do a penance and listen to Hangin' Tough 10 times in a row.

This is a video for "Single", which has a special place in my heart, because it's the song they used to open their concert. Before the concert, I read a review of a show they did in another city. There was a line in the review that said something like, "They started singing 'Single', and then the crowd collectively lost their (bad word)."

And, seriously, I'm telling you as someone who used to work as a professional writer: That is the only way to accurately describe what happened. Now I can't hear this song without hearing a crowd collectively losing their (bad word). It's a fun sound.

P.S. See if you can find Danny and Jon in this video! It's like Where's Waldo.



No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment