Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy anniversary, again

I know you've all been waiting with breathless anticipation for this month's New Kids on the Block video, marking the two-month anniversary of the concert. (Moment of silence) This month, it's "Dirty Dancing" from their newest CD. The song and video absolutely crack me up, but I think that's just me. Just don't listen too closely to the lyrics, and you'll be fine.

This isn't the best quality video, but it was the only one that didn't have the embedding disabled. I found out the "Two in the Morning" video has actually been removed from my blog. YouTube spoilsports.

Anyway, my friend Abigail was kind enough to translate what they're saying in the beginning:

King: Herzelinde, stop!

Princess: And you can forget your stupid festival, too. That's when New Kids on the Block are giving their one and only concert in the kingdom.

King: New Kids on the Block? That was back in my day. They split up 15 years ago!

Princess: Dad, what planet are you on? They're back together again.

Guard: ReBoldally, how cool is that?

Princess: Yeah, and in North America their shows were sold out within four hours!

Guard: Within four hours?

Princess: Can you believe it?

Guard: That's so cool.



No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment