Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tweet tweet? Tweet!

Sometimes WCK pretends to be an animal, and I am always impressed by her commitment to her role. A few days ago, she was a tyrannosaurus rex, and she would only communicate by roaring. Tonight, she was a bird, and she'd only communicate by saying, "Tweet, tweet!" in different tones of voice. She also would not get into the bath until I called it a "bird bath", and she would not brush her teeth until I told her we were brushing her "beak." She spoke non-bird language long enough to tell me we could only read bedtime stories about birds, so we read, "Are You My Mother?"

She would not break character for anything else, even a potty break. She is a fine actress. I hope she mentions me in her Oscar speech.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment