Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cycle 20

OK, I had planned a photo that was going to be a dang hoot. It involved my Revlimid bottle and a gingerbread house made by WCK. Then my digital camera refused to turn on. After a minor panic that I had lost the photos of WCK's preschool Christmas party, a visit to the HP tech support web page and some fancy maneuvering, it seems to be on the mend, but it needs to rest and recharge. You'll just have to imagine the Revlimid and gingerbread.

This cycle, I am starting on 10 mg. I actually got REALLY excited to see what the 10 mg pills would look like. Yes, I am that lame. I was sure they'd be an exciting new color. Pink, maybe purple. Nope. They're blue and white, just like the 15 mg pills. Geez. If the drug company is going to charge $8,000 for 21 pills, the pills should at least look exciting.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment