Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some Great News

My days as a hacking social pariah may be over. For some unknown reason (alternate therapy?), my coughing significantly subsided today. I can't believe how much more energy I have when I'm not consumed with coughing up a lung.

With a controllable cough and respectable energy levels, I actually enjoyed my day of non-stop activities. I had a long lunch with friends in Old Pasadena, volunteered at the A3M (Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches) office in Little Tokyo, ran errands, picked up a dresser I purchased from Craigslist, ran more errands and right now I'm capping the day off at the Coffee Gallery in Altadena for hot chocolate and free WiFi.

I even had time for a hearty breakfast of eggs Florentine at home. You can read about how I like to take one dish - ground beef with spinach and mushrooms - and stretch it into three meals at Open Mouth, Insert Fork.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment