Thursday, April 1, 2010

Motto: "We give cancer a bad name."

I recently got a comment on my blog from a fellow myeloma blogger. (His blog is very fun and has the awesome name Myeloma,Youreloma. You should go check it out.) Anyway, he told me, "Stop! Stop undressing Bon Jovi!"

Well, I thought it over, and I decided to take a stand on this. This is my solemn pledge to you all: I absolutely will not stop undressing Bon Jovi until a cure for myeloma is found. I will not waver. I will not back down. My new charitable foundation will be undressingbonjoviforthecure.org.



P.S. I meant for this to be an April Fools' post, but I dunno. I kind of think it's a good idea.

P.P.S. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to find photos of Bon Jovi undressing on Google Images. Or maybe you would. I don't think the man ever wears a real shirt.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment