Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My buddy, my buddy

I've said it before: Only super cool people get myeloma. I really think doctors/scientists should look into this theory. Something in the Super-Cool Gene just riles up those myeloma cells. Just check out these little guys, created by fellow myeloma blogger Feresaknit:




Aren't these the cutest things EVER? They're called "Myeloma Buddies". She's selling them at her Etsy shop, and all of the profits go toward myeloma research. You can get them in whatever color you want. I placed my order last night; I had to get one for WCK as well as my two nieces and nephew. Technically, my nephew isn't quite born yet, but he'll have a Buddy waiting for him when he arrives.

Now I'm wondering if I should have ordered my own buddy just for myself. I could always use a buddy at doctor's appointments and things. Maybe I'll have to steal WCK's. I can't wait for them to arrive.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment