Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'll be lovin' them forever

Can you believe it? It's already been a year since the New Kids on the Block concert. I know all of you have been thinking about it nonstop. Tonight at 8 p.m., I plan to observe a moment of silence. Perhaps I will light a candle. Perhaps I will wave it over my head, Hangin' Tough-style. Perhaps I will sing mournfully to myself. "Listen up, everybody, if you wanna take a chance ... Just get on the floor and do the New Kids dance ..."

I know I've slacked off a little on posting my monthly videos, but I searched YouTube for something special for today. I discovered that there are tons of videos on YouTube from the actual Kansas City concert, and I decided on this one. I chose it, not because it's the greatest quality video, but because the person who posted it wrote this interesting description:

"I taped this in Kansas City at the Sprint Center. Makes me smile every time I see it. At about 0:30, Jon says something to Danny, and whatever he says makes Jordan get this funny look on his face and turn to Joe. Jon's laughing, Danny's smiling. Joe starts smiling/laughing, and then watch Donnie, how he gives Joe a nudge wanting to know what's so funny. I just wish I knew what Jon said!!!!"

Yeah, me too!!!! With four exclamation points!!!! I think we should have a contest to see who can come up with the best suggestion for what Jon said. The winner gets, oh, I don't know ... a superhero cape fashioned from a Taco Bueno bag. Or at least instructions on how to make your own cape at home.

Also, this video doesn't exactly capture my experience at the concert because this person had much, much better seats than I did. Next time, people. Next time!!!! With four exclamation points!!!

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment