Monday, November 16, 2009

Halfway!!

I have just passed the halfway point on my daily blogging project! In case you missed my initial post about it, I signed my blog up for National Blog Posting Month at www.nablopomo.com. If I can post every day for the whole month of November, I'm eligible to win a prize. Plus, I just want to see if I can do it.

I'd say the advantage of posting every day is that I can take a look back and really see everything I've been doing during November. Over the past 15 days, I've gotten a good report from Mayo, WCK became a superhero, Garland had her official coronation ceremony, Jay was accused of wearing a diaper, a witch broke into our house, and I got a blog comment from the vice-president of the Taco Bueno corporation. I couldn't have imagined any of this on Nov. 1. I can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment