Monday, May 3, 2010

My buddies, my buddies, Part II

MY MYELOMA BUDDIES ARE HERE! MY MYELOMA BUDDIES ARE HERE!!

In case you missed the last post about the Myeloma Buddies, I will calm down long enough to recap: Fellow myeloma patient Feresaknit makes these adorable little dolls and sells them at her Etsy shop. All of the profits go toward myeloma research. When I saw them on another blog, I just had to order four of them: One for WCK, and one each for my two nieces and Future Nephew. (Pretend to be surprised, parents of two nieces and Future Nephew). You can order any color(s) you like, but I asked to be surprised. Today they arrived, all the way from the U.K., and they turned out to be just perfect. In fact, one of them has pink and yellow stripes -- my two favorite colors. That's the one WCK picked out as her own, and she named him/her "Hug-Hug". Here is Hug-Hug and his/her posse:



But that's not all. Also included in the package was a note that there was a special gift Buddy, just for me. I couldn't believe it. It was so sweet, I nearly cried. Yes ...

It's a Dorothy Buddy:



Is that the greatest thing in the world, or what?

Here's the entire gang. I just love 'em. I've said it before: Only Super Cool people get myeloma:




No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment