Monday, June 7, 2010

Dorothy Buddy in Chicago

The IMF thought they were flying Jay and me to Chicago. Little did they know, there was also a stowaway:



Yep, that's Dorothy Buddy, my Myeloma Buddy specially knitted for me by fellow myeloma blogger Feresaknit and sent to me all the way from England. Here's Dorothy Buddy enjoying a Chicago-style pizza. Don't get any sauce on your yarn, Dorothy Buddy!




Now, Dorothy will give us a tour of our room at the Hard Rock Hotel. Nice view of Michigan Avenue!




Whee! Look at the opulent photo of Tina Turner!




Time to relax ...



Ahhhh .... comfy.




What? A giant photo of The Beatles above the toilet? This place is crazy!


I'm a little overwhelmed. I think I'll lean up against the mirror for a while.

Thanks, Dorothy Buddy! You're an excellent tour guide.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment