Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Maybe it comes to life at night and kills you ...

One of my secret guilty pleasures is listening to Crazy Republican AM Talk Radio in the car. I find it really entertaining to listen to completely insane people. I also get a little adrenalin rush when I get mad at them. My absolute favorite has to be Dr. Laura, who rates an 11 on the 1 - 10 Insanity Scale. Sadly, I had to give up Crazy Republican AM Talk Radio when WCK got to be about a year old and started to really comprehend speech. I started to worry that she would end up with brain damage.

Yesterday I was running errands during preschool and I realized I was alone in the car at last! I could bring back Crazy Talk Radio!

When I got home, I checked Dr. Laura's web site to find out when she is on in Kansas City. Sadly, she doesn't come on until noon, which is after preschool drive time. On the plus side, I was able to read a really nice article she'd written called "Preschool is Bad for Children", and I also discovered that one can purchase ... a Dr. Laura action figure:




Oddly, the plastic doll looks more lifelike than the actual Dr. Laura.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment