Monday, August 13, 2007

All I want for my birthday is . . . a comment.


This year, all I want for my birthday is a comment. How's that for a cheap date?

If you haven't yet left a comment, why not give it a shot on August 15.

Top 6 reasons Cancer Banter buddies give for not commenting:
1. Your friends are so witty and articulate. I can't compete.
2. My comments are private. I'd rather share them with you in person, by phone, snail mail, email or via smoke signals.
3. I don't want to leave a permanent trail in cyberspace.
4. I'm waiting for you to write something that's worthy of a comment.
5. I forgot my password.
6. Comment? I can leave a comment?

Top 6 reasons Susan wants you to comment:
1. I'm an insatiable egomaniac. (After all, I am a Leo.)
2. I don't own a Crackberry and have forsaken caffeine. My sole addiction is to comments.
3. When I get lonely in the hospital during my four-week stay, your comments will encourage me/enliven me/enrage me/embarrass me.
4. I love the community created among commenters.
5. Piper Robert (aka "Big Bro") loves to get to know my friends through the Blog.
6. I'm curious about who's lurking.

Share a memory, a wish or something interesting about yourself. I don't care - just share.

OR, ala The New Yorker, come up with a caption for the cartoon above. We can vote on the best caption. Winner will receive a bagpipe serenade from Piper Robert.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment