Sunday, July 29, 2007

Funny Lady Returns to the Ice House in Pasadena

When Paula Johnson isn't serving as cancer correspondent, posting witty comments on Cancer Banter or creating clever communications for her clients, you can sometimes find her cracking up crowds with her stand-up comedy.

I missed her debut at the Ice House in March, but I'm determined to make it to "Chicks with Mics" on Thursday during Paula's return visit to Pasadena's comedy club. She'll be sharing the stage with a dozen other gals who desperately want to tickle our funny bones.

Will there be any cancer material this time? Paula tells me that she's "diversified" her act and will be yakking about cancer - just not MY cancer.

God willing and the platelets don't fall, I'll be there. I'll need a good roll in the aisle after five days of self-injections!

(Let me know if you'd like to join me.)

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment