Saturday, January 15, 2011

Well, excuuuuuuuse me, Cupid!

A few nights ago, Jay, WCK, and I were flipping channels on the TV and came across an old episode of Saturday Night Live. Steve Martin was performing a stand-up act with his banjo and an arrow through his head, and we all sat and watched for a few minutes. Yesterday, WCK came home from kindergarten and handed me this drawing:



Once I finished laughing and wiping the tears from my eyes and making plans to get this drawing professionally framed, I told her that was an awesome picture of Steve Martin. WCK got mad and insisted -- very firmly -- that it was NOT Steve Martin. It was a "Valentine angel." I guess by "Valentine angel" she means Cupid. I suppose Cupid could have an arrow through his head. That wild and crazy cupid!

Still, I have doubts about this "Valentine angel" claim. Cupid or Steve Martin? You be the judge.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment