Friday, September 24, 2010

OK, fine! I'm here! I'm here!

My in-box has been flooded with complaints about my non-updated blog. Well, OK, it was, like, two friends saying, "Hey, what's up with your blog lately?" but I figure that's about 99 percent of my readership, so I'd better get moving. I'm totally fine -- just lazy.

Speaking of lazy, so's my M-spike. I got my latest results last week, and it made a meager drop from 3.0 to 2.9. In other words, it just sat there on its big M-spike butt and didn't do anything. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's not a super good thing, but not a super bad thing, either. The good news is, I'm no longer anemic! I admit that I cheated on my blood test by eating red meat for an entire week, but apparently that works. Thank you, Five Guys Burgers and Fries!

This means that Bon Jovi gets to stay at his current level of shirtlessness. Again, I suppose it depends on your point of view whether this is a good thing or a bad thing:



And I promise to go back to blogging more. I have a couple of things to write about, but I invite you to send me topics so that I never suffer from blogger's block again. Like Michael Scott on The Office, I'm a wizard at improv.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment