Friday, October 30, 2009

Bad blogger!

I haven't been blogging much lately, and I don't really have a good excuse. I've been a little ticked off at my M-spike, but I shouldn't take it out on my poor blog. To make amends, I went a little crazy and signed my blog up for National Blog Posting Month. This means that through the entire month of November, I have to post every single day. I've registered my blog with http://www.nablopomo.com, so if I meet my goal, I will be eligible to win some fabulous prizes. Really, they aren't that fabulous (the best prize on the list so far is a "Sock Zombie", which I guess is like a sock monkey, only it's ... a zombie), but they're still prizes.

This new goal means I am going to have to make room in my hectic schedule for daily blogging. This means cutting out other important stuff in my day, like my compulsion to check Facebook every five seconds to find out that people I barely remember from high school are playing Mafia Wars. It's going to be tough, but I think I can do it. I really want that sock zombie.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment