Thursday, March 27, 2008

Try to get this out of your head

My friend Abigail thought she could outdo me by posting a video of her embarrassing '90s crush, Chesney Hawkes. (He's from England, but I knew who he was! If there was a cute boy with floppy hair anywhere in the world in the early '90s, I knew who he was). Anyway, I have one that's even MORE EMBARRASSING. Does anyone remember Tommy Page? If I couldn't marry Donnie from NKOTB, I was going to marry Tommy Page. I had a life-sized poster of him in my room.

This is not his best-known song, but it is by far the most embarrasing (and hilarious) video I could find. Try not to laugh out loud. And try not to dance.

I think I'm going to regret admitting these things if I ever, I don't know, run for congress or something.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment