Wednesday, October 31, 2007

At long last an update also I ain't dead :-)

Hello all I have not retired or expired I just have a hard time finding the time to explore my artistic talents (i.e. keep my blog site up to date). I hope as things settle down I can get back to populating the blog more often.

What has been going on the last several months: RECAP (the cliff notes version?)

In and out of the hospital a few times

Recovering, trying to work but I feel people don’t really appreciate the serious and delicate balance involved with trying to recover and get back to normal after a bi-lateral lung transplant; IT AIN’T EASY….

Finished my course work at SMU

Gave a few speeches to try and raise awareness about lung cancer, dispelling myths about the causes / cures, and the need for funding and support.

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment