Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bad blogger!

I know I've been a bad blogger lately. I don't really have a good reason. WCK and I have been having lots of fun and adventures that I should have reported on, but I didn't. I guess it's just a bad case of Blogger's Block again. I will admit, though, that for days and days after the Bon Jovi concert, my brain was severely impaired, because I could not shake the song, "Blood on Blood." You could be carrying on a conversation with me, and my body would be smiling and nodding, but my brain would be going

And we were so young -- SO YOUNG!
One for all and all FOR ONE!

I would wake up in the middle of the night, and my brain would still be going

Well, Bobby was our hero ... cause he had a fake I.D. ...

Things hadn't been that bad since the infamous "Summertime" incident of 2008.

But I'm over it now, and I'm hopefully ready to start blogging again. To make up for my lack of posts, here is a photo of Jon Bon Jovi with his shirt unbuttoned:

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment