Monday, April 2, 2007

Uneventful weekend

The weekend was tame. We just ran errands for items for the apartment so it was good to get out despite the fact I still get a little ticked off at the glares (comatose gazes) I get when I am wearing my respirator breathing mask. I think to break-up the gazes I will make up some appropriate flash cards that will diffuse the situation :-).

Watched a movie on Saturday: Wild Hogs and it was pretty funny. It reminded me of the time I tried to teach some of my buds to ride an old motorcycle that I had when I was working in Rhode Island years ago.

On Sunday I shattered the two mile mark with ease, and finished off the walk with several sets of stadium stairs. I also began lifting weights today; nothing serious just fitness/resistance tubes working my legs ONLY.

Wrapped up another news article for the Palo Alto Daily News.
http://www.paloaltodailynews.com/article/2007-4-2-pa-dash-lungs

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment