Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Prelude to One

My anniversary date is upon us. What a year it has been. This year has been good, bad, and everything else in between. I think one good thing that I have learned this year is that marriage, living in a house full or ladies, the Lifetime movie marathons, the tea parties, and constantly having to redress and carry Barbie dolls and pursues has not made me soft. The time that I have spent on my own as a pseudo bachelor I have been able to quickly adapt again to those life skills that took me years build up before marriage, children, and civilization:

  • Eating pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner, then breakfast once again
  • Ice – Cream (milk shakes for breakfast)
  • Watching sports all day on the weekends in between naps
  • Working out late at night
  • Wearing holey clothes around the apartment
  • Scratching, belching, and using my freedom of speech when I drive

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment